Thursday, September 22, 2011

I found a pretty good deal on a?

1998 Land Rover Discovery. I don't know much about the internals on a motor. I can change plugs, wires, alternators, starters, and other simple stuff like that. How hard are they to work on, and how expensive are the parts for them. Also it has a 4.0 V8 in it, which is a V6 in jeeps, and my dad's 4.3 is a V6.....so what kind of gas mileage does it get?



I'd like to know if I'm gonna be able to afford to work on it before we decide to purchase it.I found a pretty good deal on a?
check this out



http://www.landroverforums.com/m_31944/m

any car you decide , just search , the car brand and problems , there are alot of forums where people discuss there cars and the problems they have hadI found a pretty good deal on a?
Land Rovers are expensive to maintain. I wouldn't buy it.