Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bad alternator question?

So I tried starting my car the next morning and i found that the battery was dead. So i took it to autozone, and the battery came back good. I put it back in my car n it started up fine! I took my car back to autozone to have the alternator checked and the guy said it was bad! how can this be. If I had my battery checked and it was fine, then the alternator must be doing its job. Also, wouldn't my car cut off while I was driving their if the alternator was bad? I am stumped on what to do now. My battery is 4yrs old, but the guy didn't reccomend changing it out cause it came back good, but reccomended the alternator be changed out. Can anyone shed some light on this. I would greatly appreciate it. ThanksBad alternator question?
dirty battery cables and once you remove battery then they made connection it started anything you think you have a dead battery always start by cleaning cables jump start or charged battery then drive to any shop or parts store check whole system also check your beltBad alternator question?
Your battery must be charged before the ***-hats autozone can test it. Assuming they did that and your battery tested good then yes, your alternator could be bad. Your car will in fact start and run if your alt. is bad so long as there is ample charge in your battery.
  • How to make a baby quilt
  • htc touch case
  •