Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I bypass the alarm on a 2000 montero sport from the passenger door?

I changed the alternator and of course disconnected the battery. I dont have a keyless entry remote so I cant start the vehichle!!!!!!! This happened once before and I was able to get ahold of the guy I got it from and he gave me a sequence from the passenger door using the key to lock and unlock the door a certain number of times and it worked to bypass the alarm, my problem is that I dont remember the sequence and if the vehicle needs to be locked or unlocked when I start the said sequence!!! Please help!!!!!How do I bypass the alarm on a 2000 montero sport from the passenger door?
i have the same problem go to www.2000montero.com they helped me out so mutchHow do I bypass the alarm on a 2000 montero sport from the passenger door?
Just open the rear hatch or one of the doors with the key and it should turn off the alarm.
  • turn off computers safe mode
  • web server hosting
  •