Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How bout sintetic oil?

my response or add-on to my questions before, here's the link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap2w7T6DkohFbzt6M2HW8fsazKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090514034116AAWerXS

And plus I got some Idle problem sometimes my idle goes low on a stop light or stop sign when the car is already warmed-up or hot. Im about to change my alternator and clean my TB.

whats the best way to clean my TB?How bout sintetic oil?
amzoil PI is the best Fuel system cleaner on the market today I use it every 4000 miles or so they also have a full line of synthetic motor oils and filters for pretty much every make and model I use their oils and I change my oil once a year or 25,000 TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND MILES! and it improved my fuel mileageHow bout sintetic oil?
Well, you can try Motul. It's one of the best in the world, used by professionals.:)