Thursday, September 22, 2011

How long will my 1989 toyota celica st last?

I know with proper maintenance it could last a very long time. Its already at 250,xxx miles and is running good still. Changed the muffler, alternator, have oil changes and more. I just want to know true opinons of how long the car can last.How long will my 1989 toyota celica st last?
Well, you are doing pretty well now. Are you burning any oil? If not, just keep changing it every 3-5k and make sure you get the timing belt changed (if applicable) and I bet you can get another 100K. Just baby the baby.How long will my 1989 toyota celica st last?
I agree with everything PhilGee said. Provided that you aren't burning much oil (1 quart every 1,500 miles or less is not good, for example). Also, if your engine seals are good, that helps. My aunt has a 1997 Toyota Rav4 4 cylinder with 4wd that she stopped driving after 318,000 miles. But you'll have to decide how many miles is %26quot;far enough%26quot; for you.