Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much to change an alternator on my truck?

i've got a 98 tacoma that needs an alternator. the part itself is 140. how much could i be looking at payin?How much to change an alternator on my truck?
you can change it your self it is very easy just need a simple tool set and you can change it in 25 min.How much to change an alternator on my truck?
have someone you know who's good with cars oput it in for 20-30$. amechanic could be from40-80$ be my guess;)How much to change an alternator on my truck?
Changing an alternator is rather simple. I would suggest buying a manual and doing it yourself. Plus, the manual will assist you in any future repairs. Will save you $.



I attached a direct link to Haynes, a supplier of manuals.
  • How often do you wash your bed sheets
  • reptiles
  •